Why We Do It:
We give university students tangible entrepreneurial experiences while simultaneously helping the region’s entrepreneurs enrich & commercialize innovations.
How We Do It:
We partner entrepreneurs developing early stage innovations with teams of University students who have the skills (technical, business, marketing, design, policy, etc.) to further develop the innovations and move them down the commercialization pathway.
What Is the Benefit?
What Is Expected?
- Each project is interdisciplinary in nature, requiring students from multiple disciplines to work collaboratively as a product development team to complete the expected deliverables over the course of two semesters.
- Entrepreneurs apply experience in successful entrepreneurial business development and are actively involved with the student team throughout the project life cycle.
- The project is strategically important to the company, but not immediately critical to success of the business.
- Entrepreneurs justify commercial potential for product with some preliminary research, which can include some or all of the following: prototype development, market research, feasibility study, etc.)
- Entrepreneurs protect their intellectual property prior to starting the project and are guaranteed exclusive license to any IP generated during the project
Interested in developing your innovative ideas, with ‘Teams of Student Talent’?
Get in touch with us: 302.831.7140